With the development of science and technology, smart products are everywhere. Smart lock solves the disadvantages of mechanical door lock to a large extent, which makes people get rid of the dependence on the key, improving the security. Today, we will explain to you the principle and advantages of smart locks, and how to choose a good one.
Smart lock produced by smart door lock supplier boasts a virtual password function, that is, before and after the registration password, you can enter any number as a virtual password, and the door will still be opened. It can effectively prevent the disclosure of the registration password. Moreover, the owner can remotely control the smart lock to open the door for visitors.
The smart lock is different from traditional mechanical lock, which is smarter in terms of security, user identification, and manageability.
At present, the unlocking methods of household smart door lock mainly have password, fingerprint, induction card, mechanical key and face recognition.
(1) The first must be convenience. Smart lock no longer uses traditional keys but uses fingerprints, passwords, etc. to unlock the door. Therefore, there is no need to worry about losing your keys, with less trouble finding and keeping them.
(2) Security. For smart door locks, a new generation of lock cylinders combined with high-strength physical structure and electronic technology are used, so traditional locking ways will all fail here. Secondly, the "alert" degree of the smart lock is very high. When someone picks the lock or has malicious attempts to try the password, the smart door lock may consider him a bad guy and will send an alarm immediately.
(3) Thanks to automatic locking and other humanized functions of smart door locks, the probability of human mistakes is minimized, and problems such as forgetting to close the door will no longer occur.
(1) The door and lock body should be matched. When choosing a household smart door lock, we should take the environment, conditions and requirements of the use into account. Functional requirements should be determined by the application, as different use environments have different functional priorities. For example, you need to consider humidity, door structure, thickness, left door or right door, inside door or outside door and so on.
2) Stability of the software. The software system is used to support the work of a slim smart lock, so its stability is also very important. If the software system performance is not stable, it will bring a lot of trouble to the use of smart door locks. Therefore, when you buy smart door lock, you should know the stability of the software system through other users' feedback.
Leave Your Message